Renovated all brick Cape Cod with four bedrooms and three full baths. Great countryside views! Septic Tank issues have been resolved. New drain fields installed along with new junction boxes. Cesspool eliminated; laundry pump installed. Frederick County Health Department inspection report included in documents. Upstairs completely gutted with dormer added in rear in 2012 to give this home a modern feel. All baths have radiant floor heat, both bedrooms upstairs have their own private bath and walk-in closet. Bay window in living room, bow window in dining room. Chimney with flue and electric fireplace with granite face in living room. Downstairs bath remodeled in 2017. Whole House UV Light Air Purifier. Large oversized two car garage, 24' X 34'. Plenty of workspace in the rear, finished attic. 30 amp outlet to rear of garage for an RV. Septic pumped in September 2021. Large unfinished basement for storage. Nicely landscaped half acre lot. Dual Zone HVAC for Year Round Comfort on all Levels. NO HOA! New kitchen appliances. Convenient to route 15, I-70. Owner is agent.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,359 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Other. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Other.
- Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Vegetation Planting.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price